Copywriting & Content Marketing
Devialet — Copywriter
Devialet is the audio tech company behind the Phantom wireless speaker and Expert Pro amplifier. I contributed to campaign ideation by originating concepts ("Hear the Unheard") and brainstorming copy ideas to complement design assets. I created original copy including native social media posts, social media marketing campaigns, content marketing pieces, and direct email campaigns. As Devialet recognized my adaptability and broad skill set, our engagement expanded to include editing new and existing materials in both French and English for target markets in the US, the UK, Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
- Creative copywriting and campaign development
- Social media, blogs, newsletters
- Product packaging, user guides, technical writing
Source London — Copywriter
Source London is the largest network of on-street charge points in London, and the city's first scheme be powered by 100% green renewable energy. I consulted and advised the core Source London team and representatives from Maitland, the company's agency of record, on the redesign and relaunch of Source London's website. My project proposal included creative copywriting and editing suggestions and a conceptual branding refresh to make Source London's messaging shine for a modern audience. I was also responsible for all the final copywriting on the redesigned site to incorporate those suggestions.
- Messaging and branding strategy
- Creative consultation
- Web copywriting and copyediting
This project is still in progress.
Wibbitz — Content Marketer
Wibbitz is an automated text-to-video platform for publishers, brands, and storytellers. I conducted research and completed SME interviews related to headline topics assigned by the Senior Content Marketing Manager for articles on the Wibbitz blog. For quarterly reports projects, I designed surveys, collected and analyzed raw data, and conducted field research to derive insights, assess industry standards, and make trend predictions for the future.
- Report: Building the ultimate toolbox for visual storytelling
- Infographic: The evolution of video production
- 7 industries investing in video marketing in 2018
- 5 best Instagram video brands to follow in 2018
- How to prepare for Facebook's algorithm changes
- 7 women leading the transition to the AI-powered workplace
- 6 journalism schools training the storytellers of the future
- 5 new social video formats to look out for in 2018
- 5 jobs that were made possible by emerging technologies
InterimCMO — Content Marketer
InterimCMO works as an extension of your core team to drive your startup, investment, or established brand through its initial and transitional growth phases. I was hired by the consultancy's founder to take on content marketing, content strategy, ghostwriting, and copywriting, and editing projects for both the InterimCMO brand internally and for InterimCMO's clients.
- How to find and hire quality freelancers for your team
- How to make thought leadership the best part of your marketing strategy
- What struggling startups are missing about marketing
- How the rise of the data-driven CMO is paving the way for interim marketing teams
- Building your startup with marketing in mind—from day one
- Entering a high growth phase? Here's a solution for your startup
- Why you need an InterimCMO
Zeel — Content Marketer
Zeel offers on-demand massage services at home, at the office, and at events. I worked directly with the Content Manager to research and write original content marketing pieces for the Zeel blog. I was assigned headline topics in batches and delivered articles weekly, incorporating planned search keywords and SEO strategies and best practices.
- Content marketing
- SEO writing
BayCreative is a B2B marketing agency in San Francisco, CA, specializing in full-service solutions for technology companies. I was originally hired to write Salesforce case studies, for which I interviewed Salesforce customers (enterprise companies around the world) to determine and capture their use cases in a format governed by the company's rigorous style guide. Based on my performance on that project and my proven ability to adapt and hit the ground running with a brand new assignment I quickly became a Senior Writer on the BayCreative team.
- Case studies and white papers
- Content marketing and blogging
- UX/UI copywriting
- Print and digital advertising
- Marketing collateral (postcards, physical banners, etc.)
GetFocused is a Dublin-based B2B marketing agency specializing in inbound marketing for enterprise clients in the US and the UK. I was hired by the agency's CEO to head up content and editorial strategy for the Nomad Two Worlds Foundation. I worked closely with Nomad's Executive Director to strategize on messaging, branding, and positioning, and was responsible for researching, developing, and writing the organization's foundational white paper to kick off a global relaunch. Based on my integral contributions to key projects, GetFocused brought me on as a Senior Writer to develop content strategy and execute copy projects for a number of their international clients.
- Case studies and white papers
- Content marketing and blogging
- Copywriting and ghostwriting
- Inbound marketing strategy
- Keyword research
- Persona creation
- Editorial strategy
- Branding and messaging strategy
Postlight — Marketing Coordinator
Postlight is a product studio that builds digital platforms. I worked directly with Postlight's Managing Partners to support marketing and operations projects across many verticals. The team was looking for a unicorn, as it were, and my generalist skill set was well suited to the long lists of tasks that needed to be taken care of and taken off top brass' hands. My responsibilities included both marketing work and project manager duties, eliminating management bottlenecks and drawing multiple stakeholders and departments together towards a unified goal.
- Content and editorial management
- Social media strategy and execution
- Event planning and management
- Market research
- Coordination on special projects
- Monthly marketing reports
ADC Global — Associate Creative Producer
After over 90 years leading in the advertising and design world, in 2017 the Art Directors Club/ADC Global officially merged with The One Club for Creativity. I worked from the New York office reporting directly to the Education Director, who was based in Toronto, Canada. As his eyes and ears on the ground, I was responsible for projects supporting the ADC Young Guns program, international Portfolio Night events, and high school education programming. My get-the-job-done attitude and adaptability to any challenge led the management team to bring me on for the ADC Festival of Art and Craft in Miami Beach, managing production for three days of creative workshops with hundreds of industry leaders and icons in attendance.
- Content management
- Copywriting and copy editing
- Global marketing coordination and execution
- Education programming
- International events planning, logistics and management
Pureprofile — Copywriter
Pureprofile's proprietary technology platform was designed to disrupt the market research space. While I was living in Australia for a year, Pureprofile hired me as an in-house copywriter to develop content for target markets in the US, UK, and Australia. When executive leadership was struggling to package innovative concepts for customers and corporate partners, they brought me into brainstorm sessions because of my skill in "translating" complex tech topics into accessible, powerful marketing language. My work was wide-ranging and high-level, and contributed to an international rebranding effort ahead of Pureprofile's 2015 IPO.
- Messaging strategy
- Insights and trend prediction blogging
- Raw data analysis