InterimCMO — Content Marketer and Ghostwriter
InterimCMO is a marketing consultancy/agency created to augment your high-growth tech company's internal team.
- How the rise of the data-driven CMO is paving the way for interim marketing teams
- Building your startup with marketing in mind—from day one
- Entering a high growth phase? Here's a solution for your startup
- Why you need an InterimCMO
InterimCMO also consults for IgniteTalks, an event series of five-minute presentations and talks on any topic, in any community.
Business Insider — Freelance Contributor
Business Insider is the largest business news site on the web. Deep verticals also include tech, science, and media news.
- Airbus's new planes fight jetlag with special features
- Ikea might ditch Styrofoam for this eco-friendly 'mushroom packaging'
- Your next apartment could come with a 'smart lock' installed
- For the first time ever, NASA's newest class of astronauts is 50% female
- Insider Picks Guide: The best carry-on luggage
Digital Trends — Emerging Tech Staff Contributor
Digital Trends is an international web publication dedicated to technology news, lifestyle, and opinion writing.
- Dreem: This wearable boosts health & productivity by extending your restorative deep sleep phase
- The Kyon smart pet collar is like an Apple Watch for your dog
- This year's Oscar statues were cast from 3D-printed scans of the 1929 originals
- Double whammy: these odd new beads could be used in both contraceptives and infertility treatments
- Fully transparent solar cell could make every window in your house a power source
- Robo-love? Study shows that humans get aroused when asked to touch intimate robot body parts
- Saltwater Brewery’s new six-pack rings are compostible, biodegradable, and totally edible
- These sensor-packed fake eggs are helping revive endangered vulture populations
- FarmBot DIY agriculture robot promises to usher in the future of farming
- OneRing is a brilliant new wearable designed to monitor Parkinson’s Disease tremors
- A 19-year-old kid built this free robo-lawyer, and it has already appealed over $3M in parking tickets
- Fearing a possible GPS outage, the U.S. Navy resumes teaching celestial navigation
- Ever wondered what it’s like to have dyslexia? This web application will give you an idea
- Intel's morphing Adrenaline Dress will transform when it detects elevated stress levels
- Digital Library of Babel contains every book that has ever been (and ever could be) written
- A Japanese AI just wrote a short novel, and it almost won a literary prize
- Floating wind turbines in Hawaii could provide a quarter of Oahu’s power
Techly — Staff Contributor
Techly is an Australian web publication blending tech and science news with lifestyle, culture, and opinion.
- How much of your naked self can full-body airport security scanners really see?
- Can a dating app prove ‘love conquers all’ for Israel and Palestine?
- The world’s largest animated painting can only be seen from space
- Experience 3D concert sound for the first time with Envelop’s immersive audio stage
- Consuming alcohol on airplanes won’t make you drunker, but you should still drink responsibly
- Cars, fashion and technology: Audi-inspired 3D printed fashion pieces hit the runway
- Airports secretly ‘nudge’ you to behave better when you travel
- Travel Hacks: 7 tips to make that next trip so much smoother
- When your airplane emergency mask deploys, the oxygen you need doesn’t come from a tank
- Blame human biology, not airlines, for bland airplane food
- Just what is meat glue? The inside story of an enzyme used in kitchens around the world
- A whole lot of design ideas went into that soy sauce dispenser you take for granted
- ‘Pilot voice’ – that familiar speaking pattern – can be traced back to one American fighter pilot
- 3D printing is cool, but now it’s also plausibly fast with new tech from Carbon3D
- DuckDuckGo protects your privacy when you search the web
- The surprising places where algorithms are influencing your decisions